Vehicle wraps do more than just customizing your cars. They can also be a quick and cost-effective way to advertise your business. They are not only for large companies. Small business owners can also benefit from them as they put you on the same playing field as franchises and companies with vehicle fleets. Digitally printed, they are professionally installed like a mobile billboard to reach a wider audience.
The car wraps can encompass the entire car or just a portion of it, such as the windows. They are commonly made of heavy-duty vinyl, which lasts for three to five years. They are a memorable way to spread your message, so you can use them to:
- Grab attention. Brightly colored vehicle wraps attract customers. They make your car stand out from all others on the road. People will not pay much attention to a plain white van, but will surely notice a well-designed car wrap. Vinyl car graphics are so engaging that they gravitate passing driver’s eyes towards them.
- Reach a wider audience. Depending on the number of vehicles you have, and the frequency and distance of their travels, you can reach thousands to hundred thousands of potential customers per month. Studies show that companies can gain more customers from their vehicle wraps than their websites.
- Attract without distracting. Unlike print and radio ads, vehicle wraps do not interrupt your target audience’s reading. They can be easily spotted without significantly distracting them from their current activities. Recent reports indicate that customers respond more to “in your face” approach because it isn’t enforced. They simply enjoy the striking wraps and don’t mind the advertising.
- Get mobile. With vehicle wraps, you don’t need to wait for customers to see your ad on TV or to come to your store. They travel into their view, non-intrusively reaching out them over all the roads. Imagine the lead possibilities from the mobile exposure that these car wraps bring – they are nearly endless.
- Save money. Vinyl car wraps are a cost-effective way to generate results for years. They do not have recurring costs for the duration of your advertisement. You can change your vehicle wraps whenever you need or as little as possible to save more money. Your initial investment can be used for long term advertising campaigns.
- Advertise locally. Car wrap advertising allows you to promote to your local market. The people who will see your ad the most are those in your area. The best thing about local marketing is it produces outstanding results. That’s because people like to deal with nearby businesses.
- Protect your car. Vehicle wraps protect the body of your vehicle from small dents and scratches. They help keep your car in better condition.
There are practically no downsides to using vinyl car wraps for advertising. If you want to stand out from competition, they are definitely a good investment. However, you also need to make sure that your designs are catchy. You can get vinyl ready designs from a reliable website to guarantee results. Remember, choosing the right design can make all the difference.